Prepare yourself for a dream come true! Live among the stars in this rare, meticulously restored Mediterranean Villa on its own private knoll in the Hollywood Hills, West of Laurel Canyon. The romantic feeling will take your breath away the minute you set foot on the grounds. Yes, you CAN have it all! Expansive views from Downtown LA to Catalina, tons of privacy behind gates and surrounded by mature landscaping, sparkling pool, cabana, outdoor fireplace and a large grassy yard. Even a nice wide street for your guests to park on and a guest house if they want to spend the night. This home checks ALL the boxes.
You will feel as though you've stepped into an Italian garden as the exterior entry stairway is lined with carefully manicured and professionally designed landscaping.
The main house features 3 bedrooms & 3 1/2 baths. Period details throughout the 1935 home have been meticulously recreated and restored by its current owners. The permitted guest house was newly built in 2016 (1 bedroom/ 1 bath).
Multiple outdoor dining and lounging areas with wet bars placed throughout the home make for an entertainer's dream!
- 4 bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths (includes 1 bed/ 1 bath guest house)
- 4409 sf per public record
- Massive views from the main living areas of the house (LR, DR & Master bedroom)
- 3 interior fireplaces (Living room, Den & Master bedroom)
- Period details throughout
- Vaulted wood ceiling in the living room
- Hand painted ceiling in the dining room
- Deep green marble countertops in the kitchen with stainless steel appliances and large bright breakfast bar/ area
- Master suite includes a large bathroom, fireplace and 2 walk in cedar closets
- Separate Living room, den and office, and a large bonus room/ game room downstairs.
- Huge laundry room with tons of storage
- 2 car oversized garage
- Security system and intercom for gate entry
- Views, Views, Views - from Downtown LA to Downtown Long Beach to Palos Verdes to Catalina from your own private knoll
- Gated and fenced for ultimate privacy/ security
- Sparkling pool with new pebble finish, fountains and newer pool equipment
- Large flat grassy yard
- Large pool cabana with outdoor fireplace (yes, that's a total of 4 fireplaces)
- Perfectly manicured grounds with mature fruit trees and beautiful landscape lighting
- Sonos ready speaker system both inside and out
- Huge courtyard, perfect for entertaining with large fountain and heated indoor/ outdoor dining room
- Quiet cul de sac - no through traffic
- Lower hills, walkable to Sunset Blvd but high enough that you don't hear it
- Wide street with parking for guests
- Celebrity neighborhood
Property is being sold "as is". Broker/Agent/Owner does not guarantee accuracy of square footage, lot size, zoning, rent control, permits, use code, schools and/or other information concerning the conditions or features of the property obtained from public records or other sources. Buyer is advised to independently verify the accuracy of all information through personal inspection and with appropriate professionals.